Author Topic: اسلامی جمیعت طلبہ کا پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے تین ملازم کا اغوا بدترین تشدد  (Read 1564 times)

Offline رخسانہ صابری

• Editorial board
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
اسلامی جمیعت طلبہ کا پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے  تین ملازم کا اغوا برزگ اور روزہ دار ملازمین پر بدترین تشدد

اسلامی جمیعت طلبہ نے پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے سیکورٹی گارڈ سمیت تین ملازم کو اغوا کرلیا۔
لاہور۔ ترجمان جامعہ پنجاب کے مطابق جماعت اسلامی پاکستان کی ذیلی پرتشدد طلبہ تنظیم اسلامی جمیعت طلبہ کے یونیورسٹی سے خارج شدہ پندرہ سے زائد طلبہ نے شعبہ فنرکس کے ایک سیکورٹی گارڈ ، ایک چوکیدار اور ایک ڈرائیور کو اغوا کرلیا۔ اور شدید تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا۔ ان کو ہاسٹل نمبر ۴ میں بند کردیا گیا۔ واقعہ کی اطلاع ملتے ہی جامعہ پنجاب کے انتظامی افسران موقع پر پہنچ گئے ۔ اور ان افراد کو بازیاب کرالیا گیا۔

ان اغوا کیے گئے ملازمین میں سیکورٹی گارڈ عبد القیوم ، ڈرائیور محسن رسول، اور چوکیدار شاہد محمود شامل ہیں۔ جو کہ بزرگ اور روزہ سے تھے۔
جمیعت کے کارکن  سکیورٹی گارڈ کی سرکاری گن بھی ساتھ لے کر فرار ہوگئے ۔ ڈائریکٹر ڈاکٹر شہزاد نسیم نے وائس چانسلر سے ملزموں کے خلاف کاروائی کی درخواست کی ہے ۔
شکریہ بی بی سی

Offline معلم

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
پنجاب یونیورسٹی وارڈنز، سپرنٹنڈ نٹس کے اجلاس میں ملازمین کے اغوا کی پرزور مذمت

پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے بوائز ہاسٹلوں کے وارڈنز اور سپرنٹنڈ نٹس کے  ایک اجلاس میں  بیرونی عناصر کی طرف سے ملازمین کے اغوا اور چوکیداروں کو دھمکیاں دینے کی مذمت کی اور وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب سے ملازمین اور اساتذہ کو تحفظ  فراہم کیا جائے۔

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
Islami Jamiat Tulba's kidnapped three employees of Punjab University
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »
Islami Jamiat Tulba's kidnapped three employees of Punjab University

Administration got them released

LAHORE : ( Thursday, August 27, 2009 ): Over 15 Islami Jamiat Tulba's activists and expelled students kidnapped three employees of Punjab University Centre for Excellence in Solid State Physics including one security guard, one chowkidar and a driver on Thursday. IJT's activists took the hostages to hostel number 4. after some time the PU administrative officers reached there and succeeded in ensuring the release of hostages.

According to a report received at the office of the vice-chancellor, Director of the Centre for Excellence in Solid State Physics Prof Dr Shahzad Naseem has said that “today (August 27), a person named Usman Ashraf came to the centre. The chowkidars and security guards came to me with that person and complained that he was being rude when asked to prove his identity. I tried to calm him down but he said that he was an expelled student of the university and he could go anywhere he wanted; he said even the VC cannot stop him. I asked him to settle down and explain what was the purpose of his visit to the centre. He said, ‘I would not talk to any such director, and these people would face the consequences'. He left the premises and after 15-20 minutes I heard there were 10-15 students of the university trying to abduct some people from the centre's premises. When I went outside there were 4-5 students along with Usman Ashraf. I tried to ask them about the situation but they all were saying that they had abducted the employees to teach them a lesson. These activists abducted, including Abdul Qayyum (security guard), Mohsin Rasool (driver) and Shahid Mahmood (chowkidar), along with one gun of the security guards. The director has also requested the vice-chancellor to take action against those “Sir, this is to inform you and with a request to take action,” he said.