Author Topic: Student kills Self over Poverty  (Read 612 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Student kills Self over Poverty
« on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:58 AM »
Student kills Self over Poverty
Lahore:July 02: A student committed suicide by swallowing poisonous pills over poverty in Naulakha police limits on Monday.Yasir, 19, a resident of Cheechawatni, had come to Lahore after taking exams of ICom Part-II and wanted to carry on his studies but his parents asked him to start working as a labourer.
He got angry with his family and reached Lahore to work as a labourer. On Sunday night, he took room in a hotel, swallowed poisonous pills and told his father about his act by phone. He also informed hotel admin about his act. The hotel admin called Rescue 1122 that shifted Yasir to a local hospital where he died. Police reached the scene and collected evidence.
They found a suicide note on which it was written “the poor was not allowed to complete his studies and compelled to work as a labourer due to which he was committing suicide”. The note further read: “My letter, wristwatch and pen should be buried along with me.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"