Author Topic: Quaid-i-Azam University walk to solidarity with Kashmiris  (Read 324 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Quaid-i-Azam University walk to solidarity with Kashmiris
« on: August 08, 2019, 11:31:43 AM »
Quaid-i-Azam University walk to solidarity with Kashmiris
Islamabad :08 August: The Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) organised a walk on the campus to show solidarity with the residents of Indian-held Kashmir and condemn the brutalities of occupation forces against them.

QAU Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr. Muhammad Ali led the walk.

Students, teachers and other staff attended the rally carrying banners inscribed with slogans against Indian cruelties and human rights violations.

The VC said Pakistani people stood firm with the cause of the people of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir.

“Today, we have gathered to express solidarity with our Kashmiri brothers and sisters and to condemn the unprecedented cruelties of Indian forces. We have gathered to raise the voice of innocent people of Kashmir,” he said.

On the occasion, the Kashmiri students enrolled in the QAU urged the international community to take serious notice of genocide in the occupied Kashmir.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"