Author Topic: “lean and chiseled”  (Read 2587 times)

AnryMorano

“lean and chiseled”
« on: January 01, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »
President Elect Barack Obama has been caught shirtless in Hawaii, causing quite a stir for all the right reasons.
The shot shows Obama with abs, or as one outlet called Obama’s body: “lean and chiseled.”
Obama works out regularly, and it was noted during the campaign that he kept his routine of morning workouts happening on the road. Reports say that this routine hasn’t changed in Hawaii, with Obama working out at the Semper Fit Center on Marine Corps Base at Hawaii’s Kaneohe Bay.

bauergriffinonline.com

... and just a good man :)

AnryMorano

“lean and chiseled”
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
President Elect Barack Obama has been caught shirtless in Hawaii, causing quite a stir for all the right reasons.
The shot shows Obama with abs, or as one outlet called Obama’s body: “lean and chiseled.”
Obama works out regularly, and it was noted during the campaign that he kept his routine of morning workouts happening on the road. Reports say that this routine hasn’t changed in Hawaii, with Obama working out at the Semper Fit Center on Marine Corps Base at Hawaii’s Kaneohe Bay.

bauergriffinonline.com

AnryMorano

“lean and chiseled”
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 11:30:00 AM »

bauergriffinonline.com

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
MOVED: “lean and chiseled”
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »

Offline Shehroz

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: “lean and chiseled”