Author Topic: Scholarships Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (Stipends)  (Read 19647 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Scholarships Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (Stipends)
« on: February 26, 2009, 08:58:35 PM »
Scholarships Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (Stipends)

Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal have intimated that education stipends are provided to poorest of the poor students having proven brilliant academic record and studying in government institutions. The stipends to the deserving students are being paid as per following details:

Level    Education Stipend
(per month)    Boarding Charges
(per month)
Primary    Rs. 100/-    -
High School    Rs. 200/-    Rs. 500/-
Post Matric studies upto University excluding M.Phil & PhD    Equivalent to prescribed fee of Govt. institution (maximum to Rs. 30,000/-) per annum including boarding charges @ Rs. 1000/- per month or actual (whichever is less) where applicable    Rs. 1000/-

The Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) further intimated that :-

1.     The education stipend and boarding charges for the students of primary and high school level are being paid for uniform, books, stationary and tuition fee, in favor of student’s parents while education stipend & boarding charges for post-Matric students are paid to the concerned institution.
   2.      All payments are being made through crossed cheque only in favor of the Head of the institution.
   3.      Students of M.Phil & PhD are not eligible for Individual Financial Assistance (IFA) education stipend
   4.      The students seeking education stipend out of PBM funds are required to submit application along with academic testimonials and bonafide certificates to the nearest Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Provincial / Regional Office or Head office H-8/4, Islamabad. These cases are got investigated to ascertain their genuineness as per eligibility criteria.
   5.      The deserving students are paid education stipend once a year on inception of new academic session in case of annual and semester system as well.
   6.      Education stipend can be provided to two members of same family at a time (within the maximum limit of Rs. 30,000/-).
   7.      Budget under relevant head is not sufficient to accommodate each and every case; therefore, the cases are being processed by PBM on first come first serve basis.

For further details please contact Head / Regional Office of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mall
(http://www.pbm.gov.pk/new/Contact_Us.html)
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"

Offline younuss

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Scholarships Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (Stipends)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 12:27:43 PM »
ASSALAM-U-ALIAKUM DEAR I MOHAMMAD YOUNUS THE STUDENT OF 3RD YEAR INDUSTRAIL ENGINEERING AT MEHARAN UNIVERSTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY DEAR ACTUALLY I NEED THE LIND OF THIS SCHOLORSHIP I TRYED MY SELF BEST I COUDNT GOT IT SO ITS BE A HONOUR 4 ME IF U SEND ME LINK AS WELL AS THE SCHOLORSHIP FORM SO THAT I MAY SUBMIT IT I HOPE U CAN

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 02:19:36 PM »

پاکستان بیت مال کی وظائف کی مزید تفصیلات مجھے نہیں مل سکی ۔ یہ گزشتہ سال کی معلومات ہیں۔ جو یہاں تھی۔ ان کی نئی ویب سائٹ کا ایڈریس درج ذیل ہے ۔

Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal

میرے خیال میں موجودہ حکومت نے بے نظیر انکم پروگرام شروع کیا ہے ۔ اس لئے سارے وسائل (بیت مال کے ) اس پر خرچ ہورہے ہیں۔ اس لئے شاید اس سال
Scholarships
جاری نہیں ہوگی۔ یہ میری ذاتی رائے ہیں۔  جو غلط بھی ہوسکتی ہے ۔
ان کی سائٹ پر
bonafide Certificate
موجود ہے ۔ جو اس پوسٹ کے ساتھ بھی منسک ہے ۔جس کو فل کر کے درخواست کے ساتھ جمع کرانا ہوتاہے ۔  پاکستان بیت مال کا اسلام آباد میں مرکزی آفس ہے ۔ جس کا ایڈریس یہ ہے ۔

Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal, Head office, Khyban-e-johar,
H-8/4 Islamabad.
PH 92-51-9250457
Fax 92-51-9250458

ان کے صوبائی آفس بھی ہوتے ہیں۔ کراچی میں بھی لازمی ہوگا۔ اس کا ایڈریس مجھے معلوم نہیں ۔ آپ مزید معلومات ان سے حاصل کرسکتے ہیں۔
آپ کی پاک اسٹڈی آمد اور سوال کرنے کا بہت بہت شکریہ

Offline younuss

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 11:34:34 PM »
thanks dear i didnt get any thing bt nice 2 see ur response