Author Topic: Karachi University announces MBBS results  (Read 4116 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Karachi University announces MBBS results
« on: May 24, 2008, 09:52:29 PM »
Karachi University announces MBBS results

Karachi, May 24, 2008: The University of Karachi on Friday announced the results of MBBS (third professional) annual examination 2008.

According to the results, Sonia, daughter of Atma Ram Rajpal, (Seat No.83462) and Zahiyah Khan, daughter of Dost Mohammad, (Seat No.83476) of the Sir Syed College of Medical Sciences Trust secured first and second positions, respectively. The third position was clinched by Anita Haroon, daughter of Haroon Rasheed, (Seat No.83137) of the Jinnah Medical and Dental College. PPI

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
ایم بی بی ایس تھرڈ پروفیشنل کے نتائج
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 10:07:35 PM »

ایم بی بی ایس تھرڈ پروفیشنل کے نتائج

کراچی (اسٹاف رپورٹر) جامعہ کراچی کے شعبہ امتحان نے ایم بی بی ایس تھرڈ پروفیشنل کے سالانہ امتحان برائے 2008 کے نتائج کا اعلان کردیا ہے اور غلطی سے بچنے کے لیے نتائج کے ساتھ ہی تحریر درج کی گئی ہے کہ جامعہ کراچی نتائج کے معاملے میں کسی غلطی کی زمہ دار نہیں ہوگی واضح رہے کہ جامعہ کراچی کے شعبہ امتحانات کی جانب سے میڈیکل کے نتائج میں مسلسل غلطیوں کا سلسلہ جاری ہے۔ ایم بی بی ایس تھرڈ پروفیشنل کے امتحان میں سرسید گرلزمیڈیکل کالج کی سونیا نے پہلی اسی کالج کی زاہیہ خان نے دوسری اور جناح میڈیکل اینڈ ڈینٹل کالج کی انیتا ہارون نے تیسری پوزیشن حاصل کی۔

شکریہ جنگ

Offline SMSAHMED

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Karachi University announces MBBS results
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »
good for all but she have to do hard work in her prof. coz its need lot of hard wroking and dedication

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
University of Karachi MBBS results announced
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »
KU MBBS results announced

Karachi: University of Karachi (KU) has announced the results of M.B.B.S. Final Professional, annual examination-2008. Sabeen Razzak, Fatma Abbasi and Muhammad Irfan Farooque secured first class first, second and third positions respectively. All the three position holders are from Karachi Medical and Dental College.

A total of 295 students were registered, 291 appeared and 194 passed the examination. The pass percentage was 66.67.

Meanwhile, the KU also announced results of Diploma in Child Health (DCH) and Diploma in Laryngitis and Otitis (DLO) annual examinations -2007.

In the DCH examination, 50 candidates were registered 45 appeared and 10 of them passed the examination. The pass percentage was 22.2. Also, 24 candidates were registered in the DLO examinations, all of them appeared and 14 0f them passed the examination. The pass percentage was 58.3.

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
بی ڈی ایس فائنل پروفیشنل کے نتائج
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »

بی ڈی ایس فائنل پروفیشنل کے نتائج

کراچی (اسٹاف رپورٹر) جامعہ کراچی کے شعبہ امتحانات نے بی ڈی ایس فائنل پروفیشنل کے امتحانات برائے 08ء کے نتائج کا اعلان کردیا ہے۔ لیاقت کالج آف میڈیسن اینڈ ڈینٹری کی کنول گلزار نے پہلی ، جناح میڈیکل اینڈ ڈینٹل کالج کی شنا رضا خان نے دوسری اور لیاقت کالج آف میڈیسن اینڈ ڈینٹری کی ثمن محفوظ علی نے تیسری پوزیشن حاصل کی۔

شکریہ روزنامہ جنگ