Author Topic: Inter part-II students can sit exams: BIEK  (Read 844 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Inter part-II students can sit exams: BIEK
« on: October 15, 2020, 01:38:01 PM »
Inter part-II students can sit exams: BIEK
Karachi:15 October:Students of intermediate part II who are not satisfied with the results and marks awarded to them for annual examinations 2020 under the government’s promotion policy can sit for an examination, announced the Board of Intermediate Education Karachi on Wednesday.

A notification was issued in this regard stating that students who wish to take the exam can submit forms with Rs50 and an affidavit approved by the Oath Commissioner from November 11, 2020 onwards.

The form, a sample affidavit and fee voucher can be downloaded from BIEK’s official website, according to the notification.

Students have been asked to get the forms attested by their college principal and send them to the board of the intermediate education secretary’s office in North Nazimabad. They must then deposit the examination fee at any UBL or JS Bank branch.

Given the lockdown and prolonged closure of educational institutes during the pandemic board examinations had been cancelled by the provincial education department.Published in The Express Tribune, October 15th, 2020.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"

Offline Mohammad umer ikram

• My Points +0/-0
    • tutoria.pk
Re: Inter part-II students can sit exams: BIEK
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:12:25 PM »
thanks for this info

Offline mehreensaeed

• My Points +0/-0
Re: Inter part-II students can sit exams: BIEK
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 11:36:51 AM »
thanks for sharing.