Author Topic: PESHAWAR Technical Board announces DBA, D. Com results  (Read 21013 times)

Offline معلم

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
PESHAWAR Technical Board announces DBA, D. Com results
« on: July 28, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
PESHAWAR Technical Board announces DBA, D. Com results

PESHAWAR (APP): Board of Technical Education NWFP has announced results of part-1 and II of DBA and D. Com here on Monday. According to the details, Osyed Khan obtained 1st position in DBA part-1 by securing 607 marks in DBA, Anam Islam remained second by securing 570 marks and Abdul Mohsin grabbed third position and secured 568 marks. Similarly, Bilal Ahmad of Syed Ahmed Shaheed College remained 1st in DBA part­II by securing 1166 marks out of 1400, Sana Jabeen of Khyber College of Commerce and Management grabbed second position by securing 1140 marks while Shahzad Durrani clinched third position and secured 1139 marks. In D. Com Part-I Muhammad Shoaib and Ansar Ahmad of the Muslim College of Commerce and Management Peshawar remained first and second by securing 528 and 526 marks while Farhatullah Afridi of the same college got third position by obtaining 520 marks. Likewise, Muhammad Taimur, Farhad Abne Shahyar and Wahab Ali Siddiqu of the Muslim College of Commerce and Management Peshawar remained 1st, second and third respectively in D.com Part II by grabbing 1053,1035 and 1034 marks respectively. Announcing the results at a press conferencehere, Chairman Technical Board Abdul Ghaffar said in all 12771 appeared in D.Com exam of whom 8431 showing 55 pass percentages. In all students of 103 colleges participated in the examination for whom 90 examination centers were setup. Frontier post

Offline khurram612

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: PESHAWAR Technical Board announces DBA, D. Com results
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:15:20 PM »
when will D.com 2nd result of 2011 come