Author Topic: Privacy Policy  (Read 2217 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Privacy Policy
« on: January 26, 2019, 07:24:01 PM »
Privacy Policy
In this page you can get Information about pakstudy Privacy Policy
Personal information
Any personal information you register with us or provide later is stored in our database and is not shared with any other companies or partner groups. We do not sell, rent or disclose our customers' names, addresses, e-mail addresses, or any other personal information. This applies to all service interactions, including registration, profile updates, exam progress reports and data. This information is managed by our site administrators and routinely checked for bugs, breaches or hacks.

Social networks

Users may register and sign in to our services by using a third-party social network like Facebook or Google. Users accept the requesting and use of personal and public information from these services, including names, e-mail addresses and pictures (i.e. 'profile' or 'cover' photographs).

Cookies

Cookies are tiny pieces of information stored in your browser when you use pakstudy.com products and services. Cookies are used for a verity of reasons including session management, authentication and storing preferences. pakstudy.com bears no responsibility for how or why third parties use, manipulate or read cookie data. By visiting, registering with or using pakstudy.com products and services you acknowledge and accept the use of cookies.

Contact

pakstudy.com will contact you from time to time via email regarding updates to the site, improvements and changes to user services, and any new features we launch on the site. Additional communications may relate to security updates or recommendations, and these will be broadcast across the site. pakstudy.com will never contact you for you to share your e-mail address, password or payment information.
If you receive any unsolicited or unusual communications from pakstudy.com, please ignore them and let one of our site administrators know by emailing: pakstudy.com@gmail.com

Offline fatimakhan

• My Points +0/-0
Re: Privacy Policy
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 11:43:03 AM »
Thanks!