Author Topic: Review on ISLAMI JAMIAT TALABA (IJT)  (Read 4990 times)

Offline عائشہ منیرہ

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Review on ISLAMI JAMIAT TALABA (IJT)
« on: January 12, 2010, 06:40:02 PM »
Review on ISLAMI JAMIAT TALABA (IJT)

Offline عائشہ منیرہ

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Review on ISLAMI JAMIAT TALABA (IJT)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 06:42:40 PM »

Offline عائشہ منیرہ

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Islami Jamiat Talaba beat up 2 Punjab University students
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 06:50:39 PM »
Islami Jamiat Talaba beat up 2 Punjab University students
LAHORE, Nov 08, 2007: Islami Jamiat Talaba (IJT) members studying at Punjab University (PU) beat up two PU Law College students on Tuesday.

Gulzar Tahir, one of the victims, alleged that he was driving with his friend Muhammad Muzamil when IJT workers including PU Law College nazim Zakaullah, Muhammad Kashif of the Geology Department and Kamran of the Institute of Communications Studies stopped them and started thrashing them.    
He said they submitted an application with the PU Law College principal, but no action had been taken against the IJT members. He said he lodged a case against the above-mentioned students at the Muslim Town police station.

Muzamil said such incidents were frequent. He alleged that Zakaullah had threatened a faculty member last month and that the latter had complained to the principal, but no action was taken. He also alleged that the IJT members had broken his arm during the beating.

A PU Law College student said students denounced the IJT and its hooliganism. He alleged that IJT members were using the PU for political activity and that they had the support of PU teachers. "This is why no action is taken against them," he added.

"The environment on campus isn't right, as acting vice chancellor Dr Arif Butt has a soft corner for the IJT," he alleged.

PU IJT nazim Muhammad Ayub alleged that the two students were harassing girls in front of the Institute of Communications Studies and that was why the IJT workers beat them up. He said girls were comfortable on campus and the IJT did not allow boys to harass them.

PU Law College principal Ashfaq Ahmed Khan said he had received the application. He said he had forwarded the case to the disciplinary committee, which would take action against the IJT members after investigation. Daily Times
REF::
http://www.interface.edu.pk/students/Nov-07/PU-IJT-members.asp

Offline عائشہ منیرہ

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Punjab University meeting condemns Jamiat Talaba
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »
Punjab University meeting condemns Jamiat Talaba

August 29, 2009, 03:10:12 PM

LAHORE:A MEETING of Punjab University (PU) wardens and superintendents of hostels strongly condemned the incidents of alleged torturing of the university’s security guards, threatening and kidnapping the university employees by the activists of Islami Jamiat Talaba (IJT) and external elements.

They requested the Punjab chief minister to take strict action against the responsible elements. A press release said the meeting was chaired by Chairman Hall Council Dr Muhammad Akhtar at New Campus on Friday. The meeting was briefed that only 15 to 20 activists of IJT were disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of PU while police was not cooperating with the university administration.

Offline عائشہ منیرہ

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
اسلامی جمیعت طلبہ کا پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے تین ملازم کا اغوا برزگ اورروزہ دار ملازمین
پر بدترین تشدد

August 28, 2009, 01:50:40 PM »
اسلامی جمیعت طلبہ نے پنجاب یونیورسٹی کے سیکورٹی گارڈ سمیت تین ملازم کو اغوا کرلیا۔
لاہور۔ ترجمان جامعہ پنجاب کے مطابق جماعت اسلامی پاکستان کی ذیلی پرتشدد طلبہ تنظیم اسلامی جمیعت طلبہ کے یونیورسٹی سے خارج شدہ پندرہ سے زائد طلبہ نے شعبہ فنرکس کے ایک سیکورٹی گارڈ ، ایک چوکیدار اور ایک ڈرائیور کو اغوا کرلیا۔ اور شدید تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا۔ ان کو ہاسٹل نمبر ۴ میں بند کردیا گیا۔ واقعہ کی اطلاع ملتے ہی جامعہ پنجاب کے انتظامی افسران موقع پر پہنچ گئے ۔ اور ان افراد کو بازیاب کرالیا گیا۔

ان اغوا کیے گئے ملازمین میں سیکورٹی گارڈ عبد القیوم ، ڈرائیور محسن رسول، اور چوکیدار شاہد محمود شامل ہیں۔ جو کہ بزرگ اور روزہ سے تھے۔
جمیعت کے کارکن  سکیورٹی گارڈ کی سرکاری گن بھی ساتھ لے کر فرار ہوگئے ۔ ڈائریکٹر ڈاکٹر شہزاد نسیم نے وائس چانسلر سے ملزموں کے خلاف کاروائی کی درخواست کی ہے ۔
شکریہ بی بی سی

Offline عائشہ منیرہ

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 06:59:08 PM »
اردو ویب  جو کہ انٹرنیٹ پر ایک بہت بڑی ویب سائٹ کے بقول
آج اسلامی جمیعت طلبا نے ثابت کردیا کہ وہ واقعی آمریت کے ساتھ ہے اب جمیعت والے جو بھی توجیہ پیش کریں نا قابل قبول ہے، یہ اس تنطیم کی پرانی دھشتگردی ہے۔ اس کا سد باب کیا جائے۔ اس سے بہتر تو سیکیولر قوتیں ہیں۔
http://www.urduweb.org/mehfil/showthread.php?t=9476&page=11

Offline Ahmad Shaheen

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
  • Al Islam ho Al Hall.
    • Islami Jamiat Talaba Lahore
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 10:35:57 AM »
:-)
baja farmaya apnay.
lakin mohtarma..... 2,2 saal purani khabrin chun chun k kia sabit karna chah rahin???
anyhows...U have right to do postmartum of every org :-)
Social Scientist