Author Topic: The University of Management and Technology (UMT) holds prize distribution cerem  (Read 2701 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
The University of Management and Technology (UMT) holds prize distribution ceremony

Lahore: The University of Management and Technology (UMT) on Tuesday organised a prize distribution ceremony to honour sportsmen and members of student societies.

Sports, Culture and Youth Affairs Minister Dr Tanveerul Islam presided over the occasion. He said the government was allocating funds for the promotion of sports among students. Around 50 students were awarded medals, trophies and certificates on good performance on national and international level. UMT Media Society President Farzeen Saqib said around 10 societies including debating, social sciences, literary, and music, were working in the UMT. UMT Rector Dr Hassan congratulated the students. Daily Times

Offline bilal027

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
    • Orkuting

Offline Haji Hasan

• Editorial board
  • My Points +4/-1

ہر  تصویر کے نیچے ایک لائن تحریر کردیں تاکہ ہمیں بھی معلوم ہو کہ آپ کے ساتھ اور کون ہے ۔ اچھی کاوش ہے ۔
اگر لائن نہیں تحریر کرنی تو فون نمبر تحریر کردیں تاکہ آپ کو فون کرکے تصویر کے بارے میں معلوم کرسکے ۔
میرا خیال ہے یہ اچھا رہے گا۔ اور ہر روز سو دوسو فون فری میں سنے کو مل جائیں گے۔

ویسے آپ نے ڈراھی طالبان کے ڈر سے رکھی ہے ۔

یا پھر آپ کی محبت ٹوٹ گئی ہے اور اس وقت آپ دکھ کی کیفت میں ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
میرے خیال میں آپ کو ڈراھی زیادہ سوٹ نہیں کرتی ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔