Author Topic: 11th Class Result 2019 rawalpindi Board  (Read 1250 times)

Offline sophiadaisy

• My Points +0/-0
    • 11th Class Result
11th Class Result 2019 rawalpindi Board
« on: September 26, 2019, 05:14:31 PM »
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi, is going to announce the result on October 9, 2019 as according the official announcement. The result of Inter part-I Rawalpindi Board will declare the result along with other all Punjab boards’ results, 2019. All the awaiting inter part-I students will be able to check their result online on website FG Study | ایف جی اسٹڈی for students. So till then we recommend all the students to stay in touch with us to get latest updates about the inter part-I result 2019. Till then we wish you best of luck for your result.
The Rawalpindi Board organizes the exams of inter part-I annually in different schedule. As the exams of inter part-I were commenced in the month of May, 2019, now they are preparing for the result of inter part-I. The Rawalpindi BISE Board not only held the exams with in the same city but also the districts that comes under its Jurisdiction. Like Attock, Chakwal, Rawalpindi and Jhelum, are the regions that comes under the supervision of BISE Rawalpindi Board.

11th Class Result 2019 BISE rawalpindi Board