Author Topic: JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AND GET COMMISSION IN ARMED FORCES NURSING SERVICE (ENTRY-200  (Read 22805 times)

Offline Haji Hasan

• Editorial board
  • My Points +4/-1
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AND GET COMMISSION IN ARMED FORCES NURSING SERVICE (ENTRY-2009)

1. Applications from female candidates are invited for grant of Commission in Armed Forces Nursing Service. Candidates must fulfill following conditions:-
TYPE OF COMMISSION    DURATION OF TRAINING    QUALIFICATION REQUIRED    OTHER

ELIGIBILITIES

Permanent Regular Commission

as AFNS

(BSc Nursing )

4 years B.Sc Nursing Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi    - Matric with Science

1st Division (Minimum)

-F.Sc (Pre-medical) - 50% Marks (Minimum)

-17-25 years on 23 May 2009.

Marital Status

-Un-married female or a widow/ separated

Divorcee without encumbrances.

- Height. Minimum height

5 feet 2 inches

Short Service Regular Commission

as AFNS (General Nursing)
   3 years General Nursing Training at various Combined Military Hospitals    -Matric with Science (Phy, Chem & Bio as Compulsory subjects) - 55% Marks (Minimum)

-F.Sc (Pre-medical)

50 % Marks (Minimum)

a. NATIONALITY

Female citizens of Pakistan and having domiciles of Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Northern Areas. If Pakistani candidates are possessing dual nationality, they must cancel 2nd nationality before joining the Army. In case they fail to get their2nd nationality cancelled within one year of Joining Army, they will be discharged from the service.

b. INELIGIBILITY

(i). Twice screened out/rejected by the GHQ Selection Board.

(ii) Declared Medical Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.

(iii) Candidates who have resigned their commission as AFNS or have been withdrawn from any AFNS Training Institutions due to the discipline problem/own request.

(iv) Already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.

2. SELECTION PROCEDURE

a. ONLINE Registration through Internet with effect from 18-23 May 2009.

b. Academics written/Intelligence tests will be held at all AS&RCs with effect from 26-28 May 2009:-

(1)    Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, Peshawar    -    Near PAF Cinema, Peshawar Cantt. Tel: 2015885
            (2)    Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, Rawalpindi    -    Near Army Transit Camp, Rawalpindi Cantt. Tel: 56134137
            (3)    Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, Lahore    -    45 Shami Road, Fortless Stadium Lahore Cantt. Tel: 66995885
            (4)    Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, Multan    -    Tipu Sultan Road Multan Cantt. Tel: 5315885
            (5)    Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, Hyderabad    -    Near Gul Centre Hyderabad Cantt. Tel: 7915885
            (6)    Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, Karachi    -    Near Taj Mahal Hotel, 10 Iqbal Line Shehr-e-Faisal Karachi No.4. Tel: 5605885
            (7)    Army Selection and Recruitment Centre, Quetta    -    Near Zarghon Road Opposite Serena Hotel Quetta. Tel: 92095885

c. Candidates registered at AS&RC Gilgit will appear for written / other tests at AS&RC Rawalpindi.

d. Interviews of successful candidates will be held by the GHQ Selection Board at Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar and Rawalpindi for which separate call up letters shall be issued.

e. Medical examination of successful candidates by medical board in Military Hospitals closer to home stations.

f. Appeal Medical Board will be held at Military Hospital Rawalpindi.

g. Final selection will be made at GHQ based on overall merit prepared.

3. BOND. Finally selected candidates will sign a bond to serve the Army for minimum period of ten years for BSc Nursing and five years for General Nursing before the commencement of training.

4. TRAINING

a. Nursing Cadets after the final selection will undergo nursing training in specified military hospitals of the country. Candidates shall be required to stay at the Nursing Messes provided for the purpose during the period of training.

b. Candidates shall not be kept at their home stations due to the service reasons. After the successful completion of training, they will be awarded Degree/Diploma of Nursing by the University/Pakistan Nursing Council Islamabad.

5. BASIC MILITARY TRAINING (BMT)
. Successful Nursing Cadets will be put through BMT at Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI), Rawalpindi before commissioning.

6. GRANT OF COMMISSION. Nursing Cadets after successful completion of BMT shall be granted Commission.

7. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
Candidates may obtain application forms (PAFY-2028) (Revised) from Army Selection and Recruitment Centres on payment of Rs.20/- after conduct of written tests at AS&RCs. The following will be attached:-

a. 2 x attested photographs (Passport size).

b. 1 x attested photocopy of each educational certificates and domicile. Candidates must bring original certificates at the time of test & Interview.

c. 2 x attested photocopies of National Identity Card or Form ?B? issued by NADRA.

d. Rs.200/- in cash and crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi with the representative of Selection & Recruitment Office on the day of registration/tests.

Note: Government servant (if any) will apply through proper channel.

Offline saedd akbar jutt

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
salam
 i want to registered for the application of commission in armed forces nursig servics.i dnt find any form for this post .
plz tell me the procedure how to registered for nursig cadits .whethere this email sufficient for this post

Offline saedd akbar jutt

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
i want to apply for the post of nurse cadit .plz tell me the procedure to apply for this post.  plz mail at this id saeed_akbar88@yahoo.com
waitng of ur reply
thanx

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3

السلام علیکم
پاکستان آرمی نے مندرجہ ذیل دو کورسوں میں داخلہ اوپن کیا ہیں۔
Permanant Regular Commission as AFNS

Short Service Regular Commission as AFNS
ان دونوں کورس کی کم از کم تعلیمی قابلیت ایف ایس سی  پری میڈکل اور 50 فیصد نمبر کے ساتھ پاس ہونا لازمی ہے ۔

مندرجہ ذیل لنک پر جا کر آپ جس کورس میں داخلے کے خواہشمند ہیں۔
اس کورس میں اپنی رجسڑیشن کریں۔
شکریہ
http://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/dssc2/dssc2_regn.php