Author Topic: Federal Directorate of Education Admission to Degree Classes  (Read 1029 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Federal Directorate of Education Admission to Degree Classes
« on: August 25, 2016, 11:45:35 AM »
Federal Directorate of Education Admission to Degree Classes
Islamabad:25 August:The Federal Directorate of Education has opened admission to the degree classes at Islamabad’s government colleges for boys and girls for the next academic session i.e. 2016-17.

The admissions are offered for BA, BSc, BCom and BS (computer science) Part-I courses on the basis of merit.

The FDE has the administrative control of all government schools and colleges operating in the Islamabad Capital Territory.

According to a relevant FDE official, the candidates, who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate-II examination, can secure registration forms along with prospectus for admissions from their respective educational institutions until August 26 and submit them until August 28.

The colleges will display the lists of selected candidates on campus on September 5, while interviews and payment of dues for admissions will be held between September 5 and September 9.  The degree classes will formally begin on September 19.

The official said registration forms won’t be issued after the given dates.

Around 15 graduate and postgraduate colleges in Islamabad Capital Territory were affiliated with the Qauid-i-Azam University in 2012 for the benefit of local students.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"