Author Topic: Ask your municipal authority In Denmark  (Read 1082 times)

Offline sb

  • Good Member Group
  • Hero Member
  • **
  • Posts: 29120
  • My Points +5/-0
  • Gender: Female
Ask your municipal authority In Denmark
« on: March 06, 2009, 08:19:26 AM »
Ask your municipal authority In Denmark

If you want to convert the outside of your house by building an attic or a balcony, for example, or if you want to erect an outbuilding or build a carport, you must comply with a number of laws and regulations. Contact your municipal authority before you begin.
Cooperative housing members must inform the board

you are a member of a cooperative housing project, you must find out whether cooperative housing society regulations contain special restrictions before commencing conversion work.
Tenants must agree on changes with the landlord.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"