Author Topic: Insurance in Denmark  (Read 1207 times)

Offline sb

  • Good Member Group
  • Hero Member
  • **
  • Posts: 29120
  • My Points +5/-0
  • Gender: Female
Insurance in Denmark
« on: March 06, 2009, 08:21:09 AM »
Insurance in Denmark

Theft, fire and water damage

 If you take out a contents insurance policy, your furniture, books, clothes, stereo system, TV and many other personal contents will be covered in the event of theft or damage caused by fire or water, for example. Theft must be reported to the police immediately otherwise your insurance company will not pay out compensation.

You can choose to take out a "family policy" which covers third party liability insurance, damage and theft.

You can find the addresses of insurance companies in the telephone directory or by logging onto

Even if you are a tenant occupying a room in a house or an apartment, you must insure your own personal contents.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"