Author Topic: Mirpurkhas Board of Intermediate exams results 2009  (Read 5641 times)

Offline فائزہ

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Mirpurkhas Board of Intermediate exams results 2009
« on: September 16, 2009, 11:40:56 AM »
Mirpurkhas Board of Intermediate exams results 2009

Mirpurkhas BISE announces intermediate results
Mirpurkhas, Sep 15: Mirpurkhas Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education announced the results of higher secondary certificate part-II (class –XII) of humanities, science, general and commerce groups here on Monday.

In Humanities group, Shazia of Government Girls Degree College of Tando Adam secured the first position by getting 860 marks.

The second position went to Inayatullah of Government Boys Degree College of Umerkot who obtained 813 marks.

Abida Kanwal of Government Girls Degree College of Tando Adam stood third and secured 798 marks.

In commerce group, Bilawal of Government Model College of Mirpurkhas obtained the first position by securing 902 marks.

Uzma Naz of Government Ibne Rushd Girls College of Mirpurkhas secured the second with 805 marks.

Adnan Haider of Government Pir Syed Sibghatullah Shah Shaheed Degree College stood third by obtaining 784 marks.

Total 3,204, candidates appeared in the arts group. Of them five passed in grade A, 329 in grade B, 1,061 in grade C, 193 in grade D and five in grade E.

In commerce group, total 324 candidates appeared and only one candidate got grade A-1, four A, 19 B, 105 C, 119 D while 9 candidates got grade E. Dawn

Offline asif_united

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: Mirpurkhas Board of Intermediate exams results 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 08:58:09 PM »
Dear Faiza,

Can you please advise me when this board anounce intermediat part -1 result ?