Author Topic: FSc candidates want Physics I paper rescheduled In Peshawar  (Read 2298 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
FSc candidates want Physics I paper rescheduled In Peshawar
« on: April 14, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »
FSc candidates want Physics I paper rescheduled In Peshawar

PESHAWAR: The Science Group candidates appearing in FSc Part I annual examination commencing from April 28 under the auspices of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar have asked the board authorities to conduct their Physics Part-I paper on May 21 at the tale-end of examination, instead of on May 6.

In an appeal to the chairman and controller of examinations of the BISE Peshawar, the FSc candidates and their parents stated that the date-sheet setter of the board had kept Urdu paper on May 4 while Physics on May 6, thus allotting just one day time to the candidates for revising Physics course work spread over 11 chapters.

It is worth mentioning here that this year, the Peshawar BISE authorities have also not allotted more than one-day preparation and course revising time to the F Sc Part II candidates appearing in their Physics annual examination.

The FSc Part II paper will be held on May 9, just at one-day gap after Urdu paper to be held on May 7. The coursework in Physics for FSc Part II is also equally difficult and lengthy like that of FSc Part I.