Author Topic: Board of Intermediate Lahore announces Inter result  (Read 290 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Board of Intermediate Lahore announces Inter result
« on: September 23, 2020, 01:50:50 PM »
Board of Intermediate Lahore announces Inter result
LAHORE:23 september:Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE) Lahore announced the result of Intermediate Annual Examination 2020 according to which overall pass percentage is 99.43 percent.

This year the BISE Lahore like other exam boards had to cancel the exams because of Covid-19 pandemic related closure. The result for Intermediate Annual Examination 2020 comprises Intermediate Part-I and Part-II. As the candidates could not appear in Part-II exams, they have been awarded similar marks of Part-I for Part-II as per the Federal government’s decision which was approved by the provincial cabinet recently.

The BISE Lahore announced the result of 164,906 candidates of which 163,969 were declared pass. It is pertinent to mention here that like recent Secondary School Certificate (Matric) Exam results the BISE Lahore did not announce position of the students based on marks obtained in the exams. The BISEs across Punjab have started following grading system according to which students with 90 percent and above marks are awarded A+ grade, 70 percent and above A-grade, 60 percent B-grade and so on with E-grade for below 40 percent marks.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"