Author Topic: OIC Committee on Science and Technology Islamabad is organising a two-day natio  (Read 1788 times)

Offline معلم

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
OIC Committee on Science and Technology  Islamabad is organising a two-day national seminar

Islamabad: The OIC Committee on Science and Technology (COMSTECH) is organising a two-day national seminar on how to generate employment in scientific disciplines on August 11 at the COMSTECH building.

The seminar is being organised in collaboration with the Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South (COMSATS) and Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.

Title of the seminar is "Policies and Strategies for Successful Implementation of Employment Generating Programs in Renewable Energies, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Environment and Information & Communication Technologies".

The objectives of the seminar include reviewing existing national policies and strategies for employment generating programs in targeted areas of the economy, sharing and exchanging experiences and case studies on best practices in order to promote a common understanding among participants on relevant issues.It aims at establishing an explicit linkage between policy formulation and the employment generation to integrate employment as a central concern of socio-economic policies, including the national development plans.

The seminar participants will identify specific recommendations that can ensure the success of employment generating programs. The seminar is expected to integrate all interconnected elements during the course of discussions in order to arrive at sound conclusions and recommendations that can later be adopted as guidelines for future course of actions. It will identify relevant areas, policies and stakeholders.

Scientists, industrialists, government representatives, policy makers, sociologists and scholars are participating in this event. "The seminar will serve as a platform for establishment of contacts among scientists, experts and entrepreneurs for future interaction. Proceedings of the seminar will be published and a mechanism would be devised for follow-up actions on the recommendations of the seminar", said Dr Anwar Nasim, COMSTECH Advisor on Science. The Nation

Offline Karlsmith

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0

I really wonder what is useful here .. I am not able find any useful thing ..

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3

السلام علیکم
آپ کی رائے کا بہت بہت شکریہ
آپ کے خیال میں ایک تعلیمی ویب سائٹ میں کیا موجود ہونا چاہیے ۔
 تاکہ ہم اپنی سمت درست کرسکیں۔
مجھے آپ کی قابل عمل تجاویز کا شدید سے انتظار ہیں۔
والسلام
آرم ارمان لاہور