Author Topic: SPORTS  (Read 1803 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
SPORTS
« on: May 04, 2008, 01:12:41 PM »
SPORTS

1.      The candidates seeking admission on the basis of outstanding performance in sports are required to submit a “SPORTS FORM” along with the usual admission form. A candidate applying on Sports Basis will not be considered on Open Merit if S/he has not submitted a separate application form for Open Merit.
   2.      Attested copies of the sports certificates must be attached with the form. No sports certificate will be accepted after the due date of submission of admission form.
   3.      The candidates will have to appear for the trials of the sports according to the programme given by the Sports Office.
   4.      The candidates recommended by the Sports Board will be called for interview on the scheduled dates. The candidates who remain absent or fail in his/her interview will have no claim for admission.
   5.      Students selected for admission on sports basis will be assigned to Science and Arts Groups by the Admission Committee at the time of interview on the basis of the candidate’s ability and aptitude. The decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
   6.      Candidates seeking admission on the basis of Cricket, Football, Hockey, Basketball and Volleyball will be granted admission only in Arts Group.

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Sports For Boys
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 01:13:15 PM »
Sports For Boys

Athletics

Badminton

Basketball

Boxing

Cricket