Author Topic: Admission to F.A/F.Sc Part I 2009 Lahore college for women University  (Read 1750 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Admission to F.A/F.Sc Part I 2009 Lahore college for women University

Prospectus along with forms are available from the university office for admission to FA/FSc Pre-Medical Pre-Engineering General Science Home Economics ICS and I.Com from 1st August 2009.

96% admission will be on merit 2% seats are reserved for Disable Students and 2% on sports basis (Arts only) according to the admission policy of Government of the Punjab.

Last date of submission of forms is 8th August 2009. till 6:00pm.

No form will be entertained after the due date.

Students must apply for all categories separately on the forms specified as:

Blue Forms   Pre-Medical Pre-Engineering General Science and ICS

White Forms   Arts, Home Economics and I.Com

Yellow Forms   Disable students sports and O-level seats.

Forms of different categories are not interchangeable. Therefore to avoid disappointment please submit forms separately in each group because each group has separate merit.

2% seats are reserved for Arts students only on sports basis Only board/district level players are eligible to apply.

10% additional seats are reserved for O-Level students. They will submit the form along with Matric students on the basis of their internal grade. The admission will be processed after declaration of result subject to provision of result statement and equivalence certificate.

The students ust attach two attested photographs of Matric result card. one copy each of character/provisional certificates, Identity card of Father/Guardian and Monthly Income Certificate of Father. NOC for the students of other board except Lahore Board.

Program of Interview (8:00 am to 1:00 pm)

For disable and Hafiza candidates 24th august 2009

For sports checking of sport certificates and interview 25th and 26th august 2009.

Candidates are directed to appear for interview alongwith all the original documents.

The talented students from low-income groups may apply separately for finance assistance and should submit their hand written application to Mr.Anwar ali malik.

Lahore college for women University offers scholarship to BISE position holders.

List of Students selected on merit will be displayed on 17th august 2009.

Please study the prospectus carefully before filling out the forms and attach attested copies of all the relevant documents.

رجسٹرار٬ لاہور كالج برائے خواتین یونیورسٹی٬ لاہور

042-99203801-9 (204-206) , 99201950, 99203089