Author Topic: Peshawar University announces result of BA/BSC  (Read 4487 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
Peshawar University announces result of BA/BSC
« on: September 19, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »
Peshawar University announces result of BA/BSC

September 19, 2009:
PESHAWAR: Peshawar University has announced result of BA/BSc Annual Examinations in which girls clinched all top three positions.

Controller Examination, University of Peshawar Iftikhar Hussain Khan announced the results.

In BA Examination, Sara Bashir Khan of Jinnah College secured 1st position with 424 marks; Aamina Tallat of FG College secured 2nd position with 414 and Maryam Zahid of Jinnah College secured 3rd position with 409.

In BSC Final Year, Rukhshanda Yusuf of Jinnah College secured 1st position with 456 marks; Noorulain Saleem Afridi secured 2nd position with 443 marks and Amena Saif of Army Burn Hall secured 3rd position with 440 marks.The News

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
Re: Peshawar University announces result of BA/BSC
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 06:53:36 PM »

رزلٹ کے لئے مندرجہ ذیل لنک کو کلک کریں اور اپنا رول نمبر درج کریں۔ (یہ لنک پشاور یونیورسٹی کا ہے )

پشاور یونیورسٹی رزلٹ بی اے ، بی ایس سی

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
Peshawar University BA/BSc results announced
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »
Peshawar University BA/BSc results announced

PESHAWAR: Peshawar University has announced result of BA/BSc Annual Examinations in which girls clinched all top three positions. Controller Examination, University of Peshawar Iftikhar Hussain Khan announced the results. In BA Examination, Sara Bashir Khan of Jinnah College secured 1st position with 424 marks; Aamina Talat of FG College secured second position with 414 and Maryam Zahid of Jinnah College secured third position with 409. In BSC Final Year, Rukhshanda Yousuf of Jinnah College secured 1st position with 456 marks; Noorulain Saleem Afridi secured second position with 443 marks and Amena Saif of Army Burn Hall secured 3rd position with 440 marks. F.P.Report