Author Topic: 20,000 appear in University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore entrance  (Read 4277 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
20,000 appear in University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore entrance test

Lahore: As many as 20,000 candidates appeared in entrance test for admission to the engineering institutes of Punjab on Sunday. According to a press statement, the test was simultaneously held at different centres set up in different cities of the province as well as in some cities of other provinces. The 80-minute test, conducted by the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore, comprised 100 MCQs. UET Vice Chancellor Lt-Gen (retd) Muhammad Akram Khan inspected different examination centres.The result of the test will be declared on August 31 and will be available at the website www.uet.edu.pk The admission forms will be available from August 25 and the last date for their submission is September 5. The first merit list will be displayed on Sept 9 and the second on Sept 18. ..............

Offline AAmin11

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
 can you please tell me about the merits of disciplines for 2008
 what was the merit of first list of ELECTRICAL ENGG.?
 coz i m also applying for UET lahore thid year!
 so i'm waitin' for your reply