Author Topic: Exhibition of prominent Pakistani artist, being held in Houston, USA, early next  (Read 2794 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Exhibition of prominent Pakistani artist, social worker and peace activist Jimmy Engineer is being held in Houston, USA, early next month

Jimmy Engineer to hold paintings exhibition Feb 3 F.P. Report

LAHORE: A major exhibition of prominent Pakistani artist, social worker and peace activist Jimmy Engineer is being held in Houston, USA, early next month. According to a message received here, the exhibition of Jimmy Engineer's original signed limited-Edition canvass prints will open at the Contemporary Asian and Near Eastern Art's Shangri-La Art Gallery on February 3 and continue till February 14. On display in the exhibition titled "Ideology of Peace" will be some 60 paintings prints including the recently completed Architectural Compositions and the Poverty Series paintings. Reception for the visiting Pakistani artist and peace activist will be held at the Shangri-La Art Gallery on February 7. Pakistan's Consul General in Houston Mr Muhammad Aqil Nadeem will welcome the visiting artist on the occasion. Jimmy Engineer said in a telephonic interview from Houston, USA, that besides displaying his major art work including the recently completed Architectural Compositions and Poverty Series paintings, he would avail the opportunity to project and promote soft, positive, moderate and tolerant image of Pakistan and its people before the comity of nations. Jimmy Engineer said that after visiting the USA, Britain and Germany, he will be reaching UAE well in time for holding another exhibition of his recently completed paintings in Dubai in later part of March 2009 in connection with the Pakistan Day celebrations. As for holding major art work of recently completed 77 paintings exhibition in Pakistan, Jimmy Engineer said that he would reschedule the same on his return home in first week of April 2009 from his long goodwill tour.

Offline KatieBell

• My Points +0/-0
This is a great move to promote social work in a country like Pakistan. As per reports by Assignment Help Online Magazine, Pakistan has a growing industry in Social Working and EDHI is the biggest example of it. The government should support these individual industries who work for the betterment of the country.

Offline leeqeen

• My Points +0/-0
    • getacoupons
Skin Coupon
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 12:07:26 PM »
We are providing a lot of good services. With the advertising search engine, you will benefit from using our services. and much more benefit from my company.Thanks
Skin Coupon