Author Topic: University and college admissions in Sweden  (Read 5108 times)

Offline iram

• Editorial board
  • My Points +16/-3
University and college admissions in Sweden
« on: April 18, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »
:: University and college admissions in Sweden

Admission in Sweden requires completion of secondary education, along with the proper specific qualifications (e.g. science in high school to study science in college). Prospective students are admitted based on their grade point average or SAT, although majors such as theatre and architecture may require some extra work. The admission process begins by applying no later than April for that year's semester of the fall, with a preliminary result coming in June. None of the major universities and colleges require any tuition fees.

Offline KALEEM AHMAD

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: University and college admissions in Sweden
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »

Admission in Sweden requires completion of secondary education, along with the proper specific qualifications (e.g. science in high school to study science in college). Prospective students are admitted based on their grade point average or SAT, although majors such as theatre and architecture may require some extra work. The admission process begins by applying no later than April for that year's semester of the fall, with a preliminary result coming in June. None of the major universities and colleges require any tuition fees.

Offline saim007

• bis-group
  • Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: University and college admissions in Sweden
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »