Author Topic: 61.68pc declared successful Federal Board of Islamabad  (Read 2612 times)

Offline معلم

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +0/-0
61.68pc declared successful Federal Board of Islamabad
« on: August 09, 2009, 02:43:06 PM »
61.68pc declared successful Federal Board of Islamabad

ISLAMABAD - The result of the candidates who appeared in HSSC Part-I annual examination 2009 remained
61.68 per cent declared by the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) on Saturday.
Total 39,742 students had appeared in the Higher Secondary School Certificate Annual Examination 2009 of
Part I (Class XI) including regular, private and ex-students out of whom 24512 remained successful.
The students who stood first second and third were awarded with the cash prizes of Rs 10,000, 7,000 and 5,000
respectively at a ceremony. Senior Joint Secretary and Director General of Federal Directorate of Education
Atique-ur-Rehman was the chief guest of the ceremony while Chairman of FBISE Shaheen Khan was also
present on the occasion.
In Pre-Engineering group, Nauman Khan clinched first position by securing overall highest marks 516 out of 550
marks. Hina Tanvir bagged second position securing 512 marks and Mohammad Owais Ahsan, Shahzeb Atif
and Wardah Ejaz shared third position with 509 marks.
In Pre-Medical Group, Tayyab Mehmood secured first position with 512 marks followed by Salma Malik with
509 marks while the third position was shared by Mohammad Shahrukh and Azka Zainab securing 506 marks.
While in Science-General Group, Javeria Sohail got first position with 503 marks, Michelle Mary stood second
with 495 marks and Mohammad Ehtasham-ul-Haq got third position by securing 487 marks.
In Commerce Group, Atika Liaqat got first position securing 493 marks, Mehr-un-Nisa second with 475 marks
and Mehwish Ehsan bagged third position securing 474 marks.
While in Humanities group, Maryam Yousaf bagged first position securing 461 marks out the total of 550 marks.
Mohammad Ayub and Mehwish Amjad shared second position securing 452 marks while Sahar Saifullah got
third position by securing 451 marks. A total of 37,476 students, both boys and girls appeared as regular
candidates and 23,931 of them were declared successful with the pass percentage of 63.86. The number of
private students was 2,266, but 581 passed the examination with 25.64 percentage.
According to the notification, the candidates failing in one or more papers may reappear in the same along with
papers of HSSC Part-II Annual Examination 2010. Application for rechecking of papers would be received
within 30 days of declaration of results by September 7, 2009.
This year five unfair means cases were reported. Fair and just procedure was adopted to decide the cases
wherein every possible effort was made to ensure that personal hearing was allowed to all concerned. All cases
have been decided.

Offline lovesorrow

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: 61.68pc declared successful Federal Board of Islamabad
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »
thanks so much for useful info

information technology