Author Topic: BA / BSc Examination Rules & Regulations  (Read 38715 times)

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
BA / BSc Examination Rules & Regulations
« on: November 01, 2008, 12:23:19 PM »
Examination Rules & Regulations

BA / BSc Examination Rules & Regulations

1. Total number of chances is five (1+4).

2. Minimum number of marks required to pass the examination are 33% in each subject (separately in written and practical paper)

3. A candidate who fails in one or more subjects by 5 marks or less is declared pass. (Grace Marks are awarded only to those candidates who appear in all the subjects at one time. Compartment candidates are not eligible for grace marks).

4. A candidate who misses 1st or 2nd Division by 5 marks or less (if he/she has not availed subject grace) is awarded grace up to 5 marks

5. Second annual exam is open for fresh candidates as well as compartment/failed as whole candidates.

6. Any candidate who fails in optional subject only is declared pass without calculating the marks obtained in optional subject. However, he / she will have to submit his / her original pass result card within 15 days of the declaration of result if he / she want to reappear in the optional subject.

7. The candidates failing in one or two or more subjects will have to reappear only in the subjects in which they have failed. They will not have to reappear in all the subjects.

8. The candidates of special categories (Doctor, Nurse, Fazil, Wafaq-ul-Madaris & Additional Subjects) have to pass the whole examination in single attempt. No grace marks are available for these candidates. The candidates desiring to improve their division are given only one chance within one year of passing the exam.

9. The candidates desiring to improve division may change the subjects with a gap of one year.

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں

Offline mishizclimax

• My Points +0/-0
Re: BA / BSc Examination Rules & Regulations
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 05:56:14 AM »
 :( Let me add one more thing if you don't appear in any compulsory subject you'll be considered fail in all subjects and next time you'll have to reappear for all subjects next year. Happened to me I left only Pak studies paper and asked to reappear in all subjects next year :'(