Author Topic: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Opportunities For, Karachi Nuclear power  (Read 5226 times)

Offline malikmehboob

• My Points +0/-0
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission[/move]

Opportunities For
Diploma holders and Science Graduates

Training to be held at KINPOE (Karachi) & chascent (Mianwali)Pakistan Atomic energy commission PAEC offers one year post diploma training program PDTP in Nuclear power plant technology to associate engineers having three years diploma DAE / Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) of two years graduates. training will be held in karachi at karachi institute of power engineering (KINPOE), and in Mian wali at CHANSNUPP Center of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) simultaneously. The training is expected to start in october 2011. selection will be based on academic qualifications, aptitude test and interview.

Eligibility
Pakistani and AJK nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply.

Three year diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies by recognized by board of technical education with first division (i.e minimum 60% marks) in SSC and DAE.

1. Chemical
2. Computer
3. Electrical
4. Electronics
5. Instrumentation & Control
6. Mechanical
7. Civil

candidates having diploma in any other field must have to attach equivalence certificates from respective board of technical education stating that their DAE is equivalent to any one of the above advertised fields

HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to submit application form with two passport size photographs, a bank draft / pay order of Rs 300/- in favour of “KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi” as application processing fee (non refundable). The bank draft may be obtained preferably from any branch of the NBP and two self addresses envelopes with postal stamps of Rs 20 affixed on each sample test and admit card for the written test will be send only to the eligible candidates. Time and location of the written test will be given with the admin card and can also be seen at our website www.kinpoe.edu.pk candidates presently serving in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel

FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND FACILITIES DURING STUDIES

Stipend of Rs 7500/- per Month
Free Bachelors hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only subject to availability.
Free indoor treatment and transport facility to trainees only.

CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
No job guarantee is being provided. however most of the successful trainees may be appointed anywhere in PAEC as TECH-I / SA-I in SPS 4 (Rs 6,920-420-19,520) with advance and admissible allowances

Submission Dealline
March 11, 2011 Friday

Admission Test
May 08 2011 sunday

Head join admission cell karachi institute of power Engineering (KINPOE)

Karachi Nuclear power Complex (KNPC)
P.O BOX 3183 Paradise point Hawks Bay road Karachi. ph: 021-99202222,33 Ext 2701, 2779)

Malik Mehboob
0314-5294605
malikmehboob@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/malikmehbooob