Author Topic: Riphah University holds Career Moot & Expo  (Read 2903 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Riphah University holds Career Moot & Expo
« on: May 29, 2015, 09:50:38 AM »
Riphah University holds Career Moot & Expo
Rawalpindi:28 May:Riphah International University held a one-day ‘Career Conference and Expo’ here on Wednesday.
Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal was the chief guest on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, he said that there is a dire need to develop linkages between industry and government to create mutual understanding. He said that young people must have a positive attitude and will to excel in future.
He also shared his life story that how he answered a question “where will you be after ten years”? He achieved exactly what he answered and became a part of Pakistan. In concluding remarks, he said that youth must play a positive role in achieving the goal of 2025, to enter Pakistan in top ten leading economies of the world.
Pro-Chancellor of Riphah International University Hassan M Khan and Vice Chancellor Riphah University also spoke in the opening session of the career expo and commended the efforts of the organising team for holding the conference. They also thanked the participants and exhibiters of the career conference.
The conference aimed at bringing together industry leaders, academicians and graduating students. It provided a platform to nurture relationships and strengthen ties between industry and academia.
Eminent keynote speakers in the fields of HR, Communication, Networking, Career Counselling and Research & Development shared their experiences on the topics.
More than 500 students, industry leaders and academicians attended the conference from across Pakistan.
Students of Riphah International University and organisers of the career conference Emad Mahmood and Zainab Mirza presented the conference shield to Ahsan Iqbal.The news.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"

Offline Etocionz

• My Points +0/-0
Re: Riphah University holds Career Moot & Expo
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 03:22:32 PM »
The reason I came to this forum is because I need more knowledge, can you help me?