Author Topic: Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture organized a Tina Sani Show  (Read 1354 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture organized a  Tina Sani  Show

Karachi: Singer Tina SanI  performance on Friday night at the Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture (IVSAA) mesmerized dozens of people who had come to watch.

The concert, organized by The Second Floor (T2F), and sponsored by Geo TV, started at 9 pm sharp. Sani is considered one of the top singers of semi-classical music in Pakistan.

This concert, however, was not the typical show, where songs are sung back to back. The performance was interactive, as Sani spoke and joked with the audience.

It was a surprise to see that the people present there were less than expected, however, the audience was strong and responsive.

Sani sang some memorable songs, such asAyee Bahar, while adding to the collection of songs, she also sung a newly composed version ofShikwah andJawab-e-Shikwah.I will sing parts of this song as it has not been completely released and I would like to save it for my next performance, she told the audience before starting.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"