Author Topic: BISE ABBOTTABAD SSC 2010 Result Girls outshine boys  (Read 5780 times)

Offline fizza bano

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-0
BISE ABBOTTABAD SSC 2010 Result Girls outshine boys
« on: June 15, 2010, 09:04:08 AM »
BISE ABBOTTABAD SSC 2010 Result Girls outshine boys

ABBOTTABAD, June 14: Girls clinched eight positions out of top ten in the result of the annual secondary school certificate (SSC) examination declared by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Abbottabad here on Monday.

Total 45,652 candidates appeared in the examination, out of which 34,263 were declared successful with the total percentage of 75.5 per cent.

In the science group, Larib Shah of Tameer-i-Nau School Mansehra topped the examination with 964 marks. Nadia Shah of Jinnah Jam-i-School Haripur obtained 957 marks and stood second, while the third position was shared by three candidates Hifza Jabeen of Tameer-i-Nau Mansehra, Samina Javed and Hareem Shah of Jinnah Jam-i-School Haripur each getting 955 marks.

Aniq Rahim of Abbottabad Public School (APS) got 940 marks and was declared first among boys. Haider Afzal of Pakistan Scout Cadet College Battrasi Mansehra secured 933 marks and clinched second position and third position was jointly shared by Obaid Ullah of APS and Awais Ahmed of Pakistan Cadet College Mansehra with 930 marks apiece.

In humanities group girls section, Zainib Bibi of Taleem ul Quran Haripur got first position securing 863 marks, Fazeela Abid of Government Girls Model School Haripur got 2nd position obtaining 846 marks and Bushra Bibi of Hera Children Home Bagra Haripur stood third with 845 marks.

In humanities male section, Zia Abdul Ghani of Hera Children Home Bagra Haripur secured first position with 781 marks, Hafiz Saeed Sultan of Universal Public School Haripur stood second with 778 marks and Naeem Ahmed (private candidate) became third with 775 marks.

Chairman of BISE Abbottabad Prof Hamyat Ali Khan awarded cash prizes among the top position holders.

Our Correspondent adds from Bannu: The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bannu on Monday declared result of secondary school certificate (SSC) examination.

In science groups all the top position holders belong to a private school. Mohammad Noshad Aslam Khan got first position by grabbing 965 marks out of 1,050. Hizbullah and Islamudin stood second and third by achieving 963 and 958 marks, respectively.

In arts group, the top three positions went to female students of Girls Higher Secondary School Ghoriwala. Sundas Bibi grabbed 827 marks and was declared top position holder. The second and third position holders were Sunbal Anbareen and Ulfat Mohammad getting 791 and 788 marks, respectively.

The result was announced during a press conference by controller examinations Ikramullah and chairman board Fazal Rahim. They said a total of 17,629 students appeared in the examination out of which 13,197 were declared successful.Dawan

Offline Alambaloch

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
Re: BISE ABBOTTABAD SSC 2010 Result Girls outshine boys
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 12:56:28 AM »
Alam Amin baloch from turbat shine in abbottabad bord by securing 899 marks