Author Topic: SPLA criticises Sindh education minister  (Read 2135 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
SPLA criticises Sindh education minister
« on: February 20, 2009, 08:15:09 PM »
SPLA criticises Sindh education minister

Larkana: The Larkana and Qambar-Shahdakdot chapters of the Sindh Professors and Lecturers Association (SPLA) have alleged that the Sindh education minister is trying to complicate the process of regularisation of 850 ad hoc lecturers against instructions of the president and prime minister.

Speaking at a meeting here, SPLA leaders Prof Abdul Jabbar Junejo and Mohammed Shuttal Bozdar said the ad hoc lecturers had not received their salaries for five months.

They said a summary for a six-month extension in the services of ad-hoc lecturers had been approved.

Criticising the education minister, they said government's actions were compelling lecturers to come on streets for protest.

They called for early regularisation of ad hoc lecturers and urged the government to resolve the issue of promotions of lecturers and professors.

The meeting decided that the SPLA members from Larkana and Qambar-Shahdakdot districts would participate in a proposed rally in Sukkur on Feb 19. Dawn

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"

Offline MargaretAnderson

• Primary Group
  • My Points +0/-0
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 09:21:43 AM »
I think we all get a little bit distracted from the main topicstarter's theme