Author Topic: Ufone Video News  (Read 2968 times)

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Ufone Video News
« on: October 11, 2009, 05:11:28 PM »
Ufone Video News

For the first time in Pakistan, Ufone brings Video news on your handset where ever you are!
Get news clips on your own handset through Ufone Video News Service! It is the simplest way to be connected with the rest of the world even while you are on the move. You can receive news clips through MMS thrice a day, and also receive clips of breaking news as and when it happens.

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Ufone Video News : How do I use this service?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 05:12:33 PM »
How do I use this service?
   To subscribe to the service, simply type ‘NEWS’ and send it to 2478.
   Subscribed users will receive news clips through MMS thrice a day between 9:00 am - 9:00 pm.
   Additionally, users will also receive clips of breaking news in the same time slot.
   You will get a message when your subscription expires. To re-subscribe, type ‘News’ and send it to 2478.
   In order to unsubscribe and stop receiving video clips, type ‘UNSUB’ and send it to 2479.
How do I activate GPRS/MMS on my handset?
To activate your GPRS, call 333 or send your mobile model, e.g. Nokia 6300, to ‘222’. You will receive your GPRS and MMS Settings in the form of an SMS.

Offline AKBAR

• Editorial board
  • My Points +1/-1
    • pak study
Ufone Video News Charging
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 05:13:38 PM »
Charging:
Subscription charges are Rs. 50/- plus tax per Month.

Terms and conditions:
   Only for GPRS and MMS enabled handsets only.
   Service is not available on BlackBerry handsets.
   No charges apply on receiving MMS .
   The subscription amount will be deducted when the user subscribes. In case the user un subscribes’, he/she will stop receiving MMS but the amount will not be refunded.
   This service is available to all Ufone customers on all packages (Prepaid, Postpaid).