Author Topic: Financial help to Sindh Agriculture University employees revived  (Read 1116 times)

Offline گل

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +1/-2
Financial help to Sindh Agriculture University employees revived
« on: February 03, 2009, 04:53:35 PM »
Financial help to Sindh Agriculture University employees revived

Hyderabad: The vice-chancellor of the Sindh Agriculture University, Dr Abdul Qadir Mughal, has ordered revival of the system of granting financial assistance to university's employees and grant of promotions, which has been withheld for many years and reportedly the main cause of unrest among the employees.

A spokesman for the SAU Employees' Welfare Association in a statement issued here on Monday said that the vice-chancellor had approved a grant of Rs50,000 for the heirs of the deceased employees who had died during the performance of their duties.

The vice-chancellor has also approved house building loan worth Rs3.7 million for 486 employees of Grade-1 to Garde-16 and promoted 75 employees to the next grades on the basis of seniority and on the recommendation of the departmental promotion committee. Services of 23 contingency employees have also been regularized.

SU: The vice-chancellor of the University of Sindh, Mazharul Haq Siddiqui, visited different institutes at Allama I.I. Kazi campus, Jamshoro on Monday.

He also visited the Institute of Business Administration (IBA) and Institute of Commerce. Talking to students, he said that the university had a computerized attendance system and had also established a quality enhancement cell.

The vice-chancellor exhorted the students to attend classes regularly. Dawn