Author Topic: ENTRY TO CHINA / Admission Notice & Visa Application  (Read 1920 times)

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
ENTRY TO CHINA / Admission Notice & Visa Application
« on: January 11, 2009, 01:26:43 PM »
ENTRY TO CHINA / Admission Notice &  Visa Application

1. Admission Notice

The institutions will send the Admission Notice to the IEC after enrolling the candidates. The IEC will send the Admission Notice and Visa Application for Foreigners Wishing to Study in China (JW201) to the embassy in China or the Chinese embassy in the dispatching country, relevant dispatching organization or the applicants. It is kindly requested that authority concerned sent these two documents to the candidates in time.

میں بہت عظیم ہوں جو کہ بہت ہی عظیم علمی کام کررہا ہوں

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
2. Visa Application
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 01:27:19 PM »
2. Visa Application

According to the regulations of the Ministry of Public Security, foreign students with Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Studying in China (JW201 form) both delivered by the Chinese universities and Physical Examination Record for Foreigner, can submit applications to Chinese embassies and consulates for visa within due terms.

Offline علم دوست

• Editorial board
  • My Points +2/-1
Special Notice
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »
3. Special Notice

1. The student should purchase medical insurance and personal security insurance before coming to China or after coming to china (Depends upon the facilities provided by the universities).

2. If you would like your family members to accompany you in China, you would have to get the approval of the university in advance and accommodation for family members is not available, for the usual practice in management in university.