Author Topic: AKU-EB announces SSC result  (Read 749 times)

Offline sb

• Good Member Group
  • My Points +5/-0
AKU-EB announces SSC result
« on: July 16, 2013, 11:14:56 AM »
AKU-EB announces SSC result
Karachi:16 July : Girls outperformed boys in the Aga Khan University Examination Board’s (AKU-EB) annual examination result for Secondary School Certificate (SSC Part I and II) announced on Monday.

The female students bagged the top three board positions as well as scored higher overall as compared to the boys. With the announcement of the result yesterday, the Board has continued with its tradition of releasing the results within six weeks of the published schedule.

This year, AKU-EB tested students in over 90 subjects at 32 centres in 28 cities across Pakistan. While the overall passing rate for all SSC candidates was 81.1 percent, in SSC-Part I 57 percent girls scored an A grade or above, and 39 percent girls appearing in SSC-Part II obtained an A grade or above.

Rutaba Nadeem of ETN High School, Karachi topped this year’s examination by securing 93.8 percent marks, whereas the second and third positions were secured by Marium Zehra and Khizra Fatima of Al-Murtaza School, Karachi with 92.95 and 92.76 percent marks respectively.

Associate Director AKU-EB Karima Kara while applauding her students’ achievements said that secondary school graduation is a special time in a student’s educational life, and as an exam board, AKU-EB makes sure their learning experience becomes memorable
and enjoyable.

“We ensure that students are ready for the next step in their educational life with the right skills needed in higher secondary school and then further in the universities,” she said. Kara added that this is one of the reasons why more and more parents now prefer AKU-EB for their young SSC graduates.

Principal ETN High School Naheed Noor also admired the services of AKU-EB. “We have seen a tremendous change in our students’ learning since we joined AKU-EB; they have become creative, critical thinkers, and their ethical values have groomed a lot,” she said.

Higher Secondary School Certificate (Class XI and XII) results will be announced on July 18.
If you born poor, its not your fault....But if you die poor, its your fault...."Bill Gates"